Sunday, February 6, 2011

Surprise surprise

St. Peter's was a lot of fun, with some interesting conversations. A few people went to Maxwell's at different point, but I stayed with a group that was there till it closed. Me, Brenna, Lauren, Katie, Kiri, and Sarah, while Jess was off talking to some guy. Came back here after, none of us felt like going to Maxwells, while Katie and Jess went to the Cellar.

Quite a few people who went to Maxwell's were already back or just getting back, so glad I didn't go there. Some girls decided to watch Moulin Rouge in the common room, which was pretty good. First time I ever saw it, though I found it funny that at lunch Alix and I were talking about how much people watched that movie last term. And made it even funnier when she walked in and saw what was on. Anyway, we only made it about halfway through before a lot of the girls got too tired and went to bed. I stayed up with Lauren, Alix, and Shanon to watch Wallace & Gromit. Very glad it was short, I was falling asleep. Also learned how loud Alix could scream/whine when Lauren stole one of her crackers (that I gave her), and Alix started calling her a whore. I fell over laughing. After that I went to bed.

Had trouble getting up the next morning. Stupid late nights. After brunch I went to the Sackler, got a decent amount of work done. Stayed until they rang the last bell. Dang thing is really annoying. Relaxed a little, then went to dinner. Came back here and pretty much wasted time after that, IM'ed home, and got no work done. At 10pm I went to St. Peter's library since I was awake, got a good deal done, though still more to do. Decided to stop by the common room afterwards, round midnight or so, to see if there was anyone willing to get up to go to church, and wound up watching TV till 1:45am. I swear that room is cursed. Anyway, got back, fast shower, and bed.

Today after brunch spent most my time in the Upper Camera and St. Peter's. Stopped for dinner, just left my stuff in the library, and then went straight back. Of course someone took over my table, and I made a fool of myself tripping over chairs to get my things. Was rather annoyed too, cause I've gotten some dirty looks just for sitting at table with open stuff on it, so for someone to just push mine to the side was very irritating. Came back to video chat with Mom, probably only would have been there another ten minutes anyway, so didn't go back. Had our JCR meeting at 9pm, which Bianca was at. Everything went fine, got things planned for Valentine's Day. Should be fun.
Haven't gotten much done since then. Hoping to take a shower soon and then read a little before sleeping. No common room tonight, though I guess the Superbowl does start in a little bit. Maybe, but very doubtful. Honestly don't care, just hope the Packers lose. I am feeling a bit nostalgic for home, spring, and South Haven trips right now. Miss Kanik too, there's so many dogs around its irritating. Have a paper to finish tomorrow, so should probably call it quits for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment