Thursday, March 3, 2011

Work Week

I've spent the last couple days pretty much just working, and all I plan to do for the next week. I have my seminar paper on top of my two tutorial papers this week, so it's crunch time, and I am really not looking forward to it. I got a letter from Grandma on Tuesday, which helped to brighten my day quite a bit. It was also coated in glitter, which was fun to clean up from all over my desk. I'm wary to take it out of the envelope now. Also found a new way to waste time. I downloaded a book I own but didn't bring with me to England so I could read parts of it, and suddenly several hours disappear. Stupid thing to have done this close to the end with so much work to do, but too late. Hopefully I won't procrastinate with it too much. I also did laundry, which I have decided is a main reason to get married. I really hate doing laundry. Otherwise nothing really interesting going on, spending most of my time with my eyes glued to my computer screen or a book. *tear*

1 comment:

  1. You will make it. I know what you're going through and you will make it - and YOU will have a nice long time in England at the end to revel in being away.

    ReplyDelete